Thursday, July 24, 2014

Day One: July 24, 2014

Good afternoon!
I decided to create a new blog to focus not ONLY on upcycling items into crafts, but organization as well. If you would like to look at previous craft projects I created, please go to: http://kawaiikrafts.blogspot.com/.

Below, I have posted some pictures of wreaths I have made.

The wreath above was meant for our front door, but my daughter loved it so much I couldn't say no.:P I used different metal die to create this and boy did it take a long time. But I love it. And more importantly, my daughter loves it.:0)


I made the wreath above from my friend's daughter, Emily.

Honestly, I don't remember who I made the above wreath for. Maybe for next months Meet and Greet at my daughter's school.

I think the wreath above was the first design, then  I started making  the yarn wrapped circular foam wreath.

 I can't wait to send this one for baby Mallory. I have a matching mini-album to go with it.
The last wreath I made was for my mom. 

Ok, that's all I have for today. Hopefully tomorrow my blog page will have a different look. 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!:0)