Friday, July 25, 2014

Day Two: July 25, 2014


Good evening! 
Here is a picture of the items that are going to baby Mallory.
I am still working on her card. Any guesses on HOW MANY projects are being worked on at the moment?
Here is a picture of one of the pages from the inside of the baby book. The next page has two pockets for mom and dad to put a little something special about the baby.....a photo...saying....thought....

The kiddos start school at the end of August, so I've been playing Cruise Director around here. haha Anywho....I thought it would be fun to do some clay charms. I found the book Make Clay Charms at Joann's and used a 40% off coupon...wooowhooo. If you have elementary school age kids and something to do with them....you have to get this book! All the items you need are in the book.

It is super cute! Below is a picture of my little pink apple I made. I need to find a chain to attach it to my organizer.
Today lil' bit and I went to Target to look for a few items. I found some large paper clips in the office supply area and think they are pretty snazzy. 
.......this is what I'm thinking of making with the paper clips. I haven't decided if the owls are the right size or if I need to adjust the size.
For the owl bookmarks I used the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge. 
The owls are cut at 2.153 x 2.5. 
The cardstock I used is (OLD) Stampin Up: only orange, blush blossom, soft sky, and almost amethyst. 

I started following the blog: http://amanda-sheseclectic.blogspot.com/. 
The apple and owl crafts I created were ideas I saw on her blog. I am trying to get organized before school starts in a few weeks. The owl bookmarks will be for the kiddos teachers. 

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!:0)